Slip Masterbatch have their prime use in forming a lubrication and smooth layer on the packaging films for the ease of packaging. With no adverse effect on the printing and sealing properties, these masterbatches ensure excellent packaging of automotive products where metal to film adhesion can cause problem. The amide additives used in the composition migrate to form a mono molecular layer on the surface of the extruded/molded plastic product.
Slip agent additive masterbatch enhance and reduce handling problems used extensively in the manufacture of polyolefin films. Slips are used to reduce a film’s resistance to sliding over itself or parts of converting equipment. Effectiveness of slip is normally determined by Coefficient of Friction (COF).
- Mono and multilayer films
- Extruded sheet and foam
- Facilitates excellent packaging of automotive products
- No effects on the printing and sealing properties
- Forms a mono- molecular layer
- Reduction in coefficient of friction
- Enhances the smoothness of films
- Forms a lubrication layer on the film
- Overcomes film tackiness
- Improves film machinability
- Reduces film- to- metal adhesion