As a part of our continuous and consistent effort to bring better and more sophisticated products to the market, R & D is never ending at Miracle Masterbatches. Our R&D team strives to develop new products to meet the changing needs of customers. Beside our expertise in colour matching, we can draw on our long experience of application knowledge to tailor the product to exactly meet a customer requirement. At Miracle Masterbatches the plant standards are matched at each stage with global requirement, special care is taken to:
- Match the standard with international requirement.
- Make the dispersion perfectly suitable to the end use.
- Maintain batch to batch consistency and quality.
- Prompt service to customers for matching.
- Food contact acceptable grades
- Medical use grades
- Weather able grades
- UV blocking grades
- Antistatic grades
- Engineering resin grades including GF
- Grades for very thin films, BOPP Films
- Grades for PET fibers
- Highly loaded products of up to 75%
- Specific color tones in conjunction with color pigments